STEP ONE FOR LUMINOUS SKIN - HYDRATE AND BALANCE
Deeply hydrate, pamper and balance skin with the nurturing, cool touch of pure Maui rainwater, Hawaiian hibiscus, aloe vera and noni. Probiotics and multi-weights of hyaluronic acid combine to carry moisture and powerful antioxidants: Hawaiian red algae and Kona coffee berry extracts, deep into skin promoting collagen production and counteracting skin stress. 'Alohi Water is gentle and formulated to respect skin's natural acid mantle and microbiome. With continued use, even angry, troubled skin will find balance.
How to Use:
Suitable for all skin types, ages and genders. Apply two pumps after showering or cleansing while skin is still damp. Smooth over face and press with your palms. Allow to sink into skin for a few moments before using 'Alohi Golden Oil to lock in moisture and amplify the benefits of the rich botanic extracts. Multipurpose ‘Alohi Rainwater Essence can also be applied thickly as a mask when skin is particularly parched. Allow the mask to penetrate and tighten before gently rinsing with water. Apply throughout the day whenever skin feels dry. Fabulously refreshing when flying and traveling. Very soothing after sun or wind exposure. Can be used on the body as well or wherever skin needs a nurturing, loving touch.
Packaged in a reusable cotton print pouch and a refillable Miron glass bottle. Miron glass allows only the beneficial light spectrum to penetrate. The valuable ultraviolet, violet and infrared spectrum improves the quality of substances stored in the bottle. It's believed to enhance the durability and potency of premium products without the addition of preservatives. Please reuse this beautiful bottle by using our refills. If you plan on refilling your bottle, consider purchasing a refill kit.
'Alohi Rainwater Essence contains over 90% local Hawaiian ingredients
Key Ingredients and Benefits:
- Pure Maui Rainwater*+ – Captured from the pristine skies of Maui, our water is filtered and purified with ultraviolet light with no chemical treatment whatsoever. It is the softest, sweetest water on earth and it consistently tests free of any heavy metals or contaminants. This water is pure life-force.
- Hawaiian Red Hibiscus*+ – Clears heat and toxins; soothes inflammation
- Hawaiian Red Algae+ – Astaxanthin grown on the Big Island is renowned as one of the most powerful antioxidants available
- Kona Coffee Berry Extract*+ – Natural source of ferulic acid
- Noni*+ – One of the original Hawaiian canoe plants - traditionally used to heal and promote healthy skin
- Aloe Vera* – Soothing anti-inflammatory; moisturizing and regenerative
- Hyaluronic Acid – Micro and Mini weights penetrate different skin layers to deliver moisture deep into skin and build collagen
- Lactobacillus – Friendly probiotics are a natural preservative and protect skin's healthy microbiome; mild exfoliant
* Organic or wild-crafted +Ingredient sourced locally in Hawai'i