STEP TWO FOR LUMINOUS SKIN - NOURISH AND PROTECT
Bring your skin to life with shimmering 'Alohi Golden Oil, a potent multipurpose blend infused with botanic extracts and mixed with cosmetic grade minerals. Provides skin with optimum nutrition. Formulated to mimic skin’s normal sebum mantle, the oil respects its natural microbiome. This fast-absorbing, silky oil deeply nourishes skin helping to counteract environmental damage. The natural minerals enhance skin appearance and protect it from the elements. Precious essential oils traditionally used to support skin health and well being round out this exceptional elixir.
How to Use:
Suitable for all skin types, ages and genders. Shake well to distribute contents - the bottle contains glass spheres to help blend the oil and the minerals. Very concentrated, a few drops is all that is needed. Apply into palms and pat into skin. Most effective when used following ‘Alohi Water Hydrating Essence or when skin is still damp to lock in skin moisture. Multipurpose ‘Alohi Golden Oil can be used on hair and all over the body as well. If desired, mix with foundation or sunscreen for a dewy, transparent look while maintaining skin protection.
Over 85% Hawaiian ingredients.
Key Ingredients and Benefits:
- Macadamia Nut Oil*+ – Protective; phytosterols and squalene reduce inflammation
- Kukui Nut Oil*+ – Light oil that penetrates skin; high in Omega 3 and Linoleic acid
- Passionfruit Seed Oil – High in vitamin C and Minerals; rejuvenating
- Maui Sunflower Oil *+– Emollient and antibacterial; eases stressed skin
- Buriti Oil – Exceptional high in Vitamin A and antioxidants
- Turmeric*+ – Anti-inflammatory skin brightener
- Calendula Extract *+ – Soothes and calms; regenerative
- Helichryism Extract*+ – Immortelle flower; fights free radicals and brightens
- Natural minerals – Protect and boost radiance
- Proprietary Essential Oil Blend - frankincense, rose, neroli and more...
- Vitamin E – Anti-aging, repairs skin
- Vitamin C – Brightens skin, fights age spots and skin discoloration
*Organic or organically produced +Produced in Hawai'i